Located in the historic Doña Ana courthouse in Las Cruces, Southwest Expeditions offers guided adventure and heritage tours throughout the Southwest. Tours start in Las Cruces or El Paso.
Please book early, because many of the tours have limited availability and fill up quickly.
1/2 Day & Full Day Tours
- Old Mesilla Walking Tour
- Historic Doña Ana Courthouse Tour
- Haunted History Tour of the Courthouse
- Paranormal Investigation of the Courthouse
- Organ Mountains City to Sky Tour
- Apollo Astronaut Training Tour to Kilbourne Hole
- World War II Bombing Targets Tour
- Billy the Kid Tour
- El Camino Real Trail Tour
- Taste of the Southwest Tour
- 4-mile Rio Grande River Float
- Jeep Tours to the Tonuco Mountains
- Old West Stagecoach Rides
The day tours are tours that are usually 2 1/2 hours or less drive time from Las Cruces. The weekend tours involve a little more drive time, but they are well worth the trip. A minimum of 6 guests is needed for most tour.
- Three Rivers Petroglyph Site
- Alamo Mountain Petroglyph Site
- Gila Cliff Dwellings
- Ojo Caliente Warm Springs Apache Site
- Festival of the Cranes at Bosque del Apache
- Broad Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Rafting & Floating on the Rio Grande
- Catwalk, Mogollon, Silver City and Old West Weekend
- Fort Bayard, Hot Springs Biking Tour
- Valley Wine Tasting Tour
- Ski Apache Trip
- White Water Rafting
- Fly Fishing the Rio Penasco
- Lake Valley, Hillsboro, Kingston Ghost Town Tour
- Winston, Chloride Ghost Town Tour
- Caballo Lake Star Party
- White Sands Full Moon Bike Tour
251 W. Amador Drive
Las Cruces, NM 88005
Whether you prefer ambience or adventure, Southwest Expeditions has options for everyone; plane tours, rafting, culinary adventures, biking, history and heritage tours, wine tours and more. Call or email for exact price quote and itinerary for your group. 1-877-808-6877 Thank you!
If you prefer to embark on your own adventure and need gear…they rent rafting and biking equipment.